Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Travel wish list

As of this August, Warren and I have begun to incur a large amount of debt and busyness making travel a nice diversion but not a very real possibility. If I could go anywhere in the world here is my current list of places to go.
Africa, Kenya to be specific

Paris, Italy, and Britain

Costa Rica

Seychelles

*I know that whining about this makes me sound like an ass. I was talking to someone about this and felt a little ill when I really heard what I sounded like. So forgive me. I know this is a rich person’s problem and am trying to keep this perspective.

2 comments:

  1. i get it. travel is important. we should go somewhere next summer -- provided a certain soon-to-retire attorney wants to help bankroll the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally do Kenya and Seychelles in one go. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete