Friday, April 22, 2011

The pessimist


This week was excruciatingly long and busy. After a particularly tough Monday at work I went up North to Babies R Us. This was a trip that I totally dreaded but a necessity for me as I had a baby shower to attend. On the way home I decided to treat myself to a Costplus World Market Trip ( I love that store.) After spotting some Adirondak chairs that I am keeping in mind for the summer and buying some cute cards, a teacup with built in diffuser, and a pretty orange trivet, I stumbled upon this. The Pessimist Cabernet Sauvignon seemed to fit my mood quite nicely. "Once opened and poured, the "half empty" sensation begins." I have this feeling that once I drink the bottle I can be a optimist again. I don't know about that but I am finally starting to feel like I am in less of a funk. This can be attributed to the happy hour I just enjoyed, girl scout cookies, sweats, wine and the fact that I did survive, even just barely, this week at school.

1 comment:

  1. I totally buy wine based on labels, glad you found this wine to turn your mood around.

    ReplyDelete