Saturday, April 30, 2011

Question Time


So, I was doing some editing of my blog, you know the kind where you post something and notice a typo. Oops. I was starting to notice a lot of question asking in mine. Here is a new and important question: Am I turning into a Carrie Bradshaw wannabe? You know, "I couldn't help but wonder, does the apple really not fall far from the tree?" (I don't think that is really one but it is probably close.) or "I couldn't help but wonder, are we shoulding all over ourselves?" I actually liked that one because I totally do that. I continuously feel guilty for things I think that I ought to have done. It is exhausting.

So, I couldn't help but wonder, are all these questions annoying or do they speak to my scientific/introspective nature?

While I am asking questions is blogger not hip anymore? Should I find a new place to put my blog so more friends (and by friends I mean strangers) will read it? I heard Tumblr is where it is at.

1 comment:

  1. No not annoying to ask questions, I do it all the time.

    Tumblr is hot, but more for picture bloggers w/less commetary. Blogger and wordpress are more for bloggers that have something to say. So you're totally hip and in the know. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete