Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Crush

I went to a happy hour on Friday after work with some girl friends. We started talking about celebrities that may induce tears. (We were talking about the kind of celebrity you love so much you might cry if you happened upon them in your daily life.) Now everyone knows how I feel about Nick Lachey(We would just be great friends) but I don't know that I have a celeb that I would cry upon meeting, no Justin Beiber if you will.

I totally loved/still enjoy Dave Matthews but at the height of my love for him when I saw him in the Barnes and Noble in Seattle. I just followed him around and looked at him. I didn't have the guts to talk to him and I certainly didn't cry when I saw him. That is not what Seattle people do. We ignore our celebrities and that is why they like it there.

My current celebrity crush is Dax. I know he is not ruggedly handsome and seems kind of goofy but that is what I like about him. Warren knows/supports how much I love him. He even told me about an Adam Corolla podcast with him (I highly recommend both him and the Adam Corolla podcast).
Get to know Dax. Did you know?
He is on one of my current favorite tv shows, Parenthood. It usually can bring tears to my eyes, sappy I know but I like it.
He is a engaged to Kristen Bell ( I love her too!)
He is a motorcycle rider.
He got his start as, and I am quoting Wikipedia here, Ashton Kutcher's minion and a vomiter.

Who is your celeb crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment