Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reinvention



I have been thinking a lot about reinvention. What if you could change a lot of things in your life? or what if you had to make a major change in your life? Stupidly enough I have been thinking about it because I have been watching television shows that have gotten me to ponder this question. My Name is Earl, he was not a very good guy, he was in an accident and learned about Karma and now is trying to make right all the things that he did that were wrong. The show is silly but I think it is a neat idea. I also just started watching Samantha Who? She was in an accident and has amnesia. She was not a very nice person either and is now trying to change/learn things about herself. This one I think poses an interesting question: Do you like everything about yourself? If you forgot everything would you like what you learned? If you were going through a big life change would you see it as an opportunity to try again to make different choices? It really has me thinking about things in my own life. What would you change in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment