Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recipe Websites I have been enjoying and learning from



I check these out almost every day in my Google reader (thank you Robbie for teaching me how).
Big Girls Small Kitchen I will say that is probably not what I would have named my own blog as it conjures images of heavy girls and fattening recipes (at least to me). However, I love the way that the recipes can be searched and am looking forward to trying a lot of the recipes. They have released a cookbook which can be ordered now. One (or both) of these ladies is friends with Robbie from College.

Keep it Skinny I love all the recipes that I have tried on this website and enjoy the pictures. Thank you to Michelle for sharing her sisters blog with me. I read it almost every day now.

Williams and Sonoma Warren has been mocking me because every time I come back from a cooking class I have bought some new little thing. It is easy to do because they use their products (which are pretty great) and they give a 10% discount after class. However, the website has a lot of great recipes and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment