Friday, March 25, 2011

Don't miss your chance to dance

So perhaps it is the conspiracy theorist in me, or that I have been listening to the radio more, but I am really noticing a sort of dark/ominous theme in the hits. I rather enjoy both of these songs but I get a little freaked out when I am being told that I should enjoy this dance because it could be my last. Although I will admit that it does make me want to dance a little harder. So maybe it just means that you never know what will happen and that you should dance while you can.

Usher-DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again
"Let's dance like it's the last night of your life"

Britney Spears-Till the World Ends

"Keep on dancing till the world ends"

I have really been enjoying finding things on youtube to add to my posts. I find that the medium is a little more interactive and gets my point across that much more quickly. I think I got the inspiration from a new blog that I am following called moveon.org. (thank you Ian) It is definitely a liberal place but I find at least two or three interesting things on there each time I check it out. They are absolutely pro teacher and I really like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment