Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You are the person who matters to me most if you are there (subtext: you are more important than even the groom)

Remember the first time that Heidi thought she was going to get married and she looked normal? Well I do and this is different. This was the first dress she chose too bad she didn't change her mind about the guy.

Heidi and Spencer are running around town making amends and wedding plans. I hate the term princess wedding but I like the dress from Monique Lhuillier.

One more episode and LC is officially gone. She is palling around with Stephanie and it is only slightly awkward. Stephanie is trying to force her to come to the wedding, Heidi shows up at Peoples Rev. and Spencer even calls to apologize. LC and the girls go out to lunch and get all nostalgic. Lauren points out they all hated each other at one time or another because of Spencer. It seems she will not be attending the wedding.

Spencer finally decides to talk to LC because Charlie and his sister give him some advice which he actually takes. Heidi also begs him to be the bigger person and grow up. I just really like that Charlie he seems so reasonable (and I liked when he was dancing/rapping in the car). His apology is very sincere and he seems to really be doing it for her.

LC reminds me why I admire her. She lays it all out there. She tells Heidi exactly why she won't come, how much she has changed (for the worse) since being with Spencer, and cites specific examples of ways that Spencer has created negative situations in her life.

Audrina continues to make things awkward with Brody and Jayde. She wants people to "stop talking crap on" her. I absolutely refuse to watch the show with her. She is too dumb for me to stand it.

Kelly Cutrone comes and blasts Stephanie at the Nylon party. She is so ridiculous. Kelly seems so annoyed.

Previews for next week show that Kristen Cavalari is back. She will be the new main character. I had no idea. I don't know if I can watch it.

Music I liked from this show: The Script and Savage.
(am I playing into the hands of the marketing people or what?)

1 comment:

  1. That Kristen Cavalari is returning to reality television should be a lesson to Lauren WHY DOESN'T SHE SEE THIS.

    ReplyDelete