Monday, May 4, 2009

Deliberately... Maliciously...Skankily



Stacy texts Spencer and asks him if he is going to HWood. Heidi like any trusting girlfriend-turned-fiance-turned-wife-turned-girlfriend checks his phone, erases the message, and goes in his place. Stacy and her posse roll up to Heidi at HWood and sit down. Heidi wishes this upon her. Stacy's reply,"when I am gone there is going to be another girl. There is going to be another Stacy." Impressive

Equally crazy. Frankie is throwing a party and Audrina decides to show. She has now changed her tune and does not want to fight Jayde. She is actually lying about what happened. So is everyone else, I mean unless, they actually did just fall asleep in Brody's bed talking about Jayde and JB. I know Jayde was a playmate but she is not that stupid. Audrina seems to think that she and Brody are going to develop some relationship, or thinks that she has more of a tie to him. She is busy telling Stephanie how sure she is. When they see each other out again Brody does not stand up for her and sends her packing. She is crying and sloppy drunk. How could he choose his girlfriend over her? She does not understand how cheating works.

On a personal note: I am very sick of those voices. I am sure you are familiar with the sound. They have a strange inflection and could be said to be talking in questions (Michelle coined that phrase and I like it) They are also higher pitched and just downright irritating. I have noticed that not only does Paris Hilton have this voice but so do the Kardashian sisters. Audrina uses this voice as do many of our reality tv friends. Stacy the bartendress has a very strong stupid voice although I think she may be prophetic in the there will always be another Stacy. She isn't as dumb as she seems. I think that this is a new way to play dumb or maybe it is an old way. I think Marilyn Monroe sounded something like that. I hate to equate her with the likes of these reality personalities.

Back at couples therapy; Spencer is incensed by the fact that Heidi is looking at his phone. Violation of trust. Heidi is sick of hearing about Spencer's feelings. He is allowed to share them (the therapist said) ad naseum. Well Heidi is nauseous and I am shocked. She knows what that means. Where am I?

Audrina shows up for a debrief meal with Lo and LC she is wearing a crazy Boy George hat and whining about how Brody would not stick up for it. LC then goes and have lunch with Brody and tell him to be nice and apologize. He has to stick by Jayde.

Spencer has an alone ses. with the therapist. He still doesn't know what to do. He actually sounded like he had thought about it and was not being a defensive ass. Am I on Spencer's side? Luckily I don't care enough about either one of them to take a side.

Upcoming: Heidi goes to yell at Stacy again and Audrina finally gets rid of JB. Could this new found empowerment have something to do with the fact that Audrina has her own spin off in the works. Honestly, even I don't want to watch that.

1 comment:

  1. If you can't bring yourself to watch the Audrina show I am going to have to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete