Monday, May 11, 2009

As long as I don't see his face I'll be good


I have felt that way about Justin Bobby also.

I almost don't even want to blog about this one. I just want to skip over it and go to the next week. I feel like the producers just made this episode to meet the contractual obligations. It is set up for the awesomeness that will be next week.

Justin Bobby is back on the scene. Texting and calling. He wants to hook it back up with Audrina, after he heard that she was with Brody. She agrees to meet him for dinner and comes in guns blazing. She is done with this "she can't do this anymore". She throws every cliche in the book and he runs out into the street to talk with her some more.

Stephanie finally ruins her connections at People's Rev. Lauren is trying to help her figure it out but her mess up makes LC look like a fool. She is supposed to pack clothes for the Smashbox shoot, forgets to do it, then refuses to leave her lunch date and make up for the mistake. Kelly is furious and tells Lauren to fire Stephanie but Lauren heads back to her desk and puts it off for a few more days (she has until the end of the week, Kelly suggests she think guillotine).

Heidi goes to have one last confrontation with Stacie (who uses the word expecially) . I am not sure why this needs to happen. Picture the same conversation that they have had up to now. She does call Heidi crazy which has more and more truth to it. Heidi tells Spencer (who is busy minding his own business and twittering) what she did and he reacts calmly. He seems rational. What?

Can I just say the previews for next week are so sensational. I am counting down the days.

1 comment: