Sunday, June 26, 2011

Author, educator, politician; a legacy to leave behind

I was looking at Wikipedia, for a reason that is too complicated/stupid to tell the whole story (I will tell you that tv's Chuck is a singer and has a duet with Katherine McPhee/had a girlfriend who is an alternative songstress who performed at SXSW), and ended up looking at the page about Beverly Hills High School (made famous on Beverly Hills 90210 and the recent employer of a friend of ours) and was looking at the list of famous alumni. After each person's name there was a descriptor. Some had one or two descriptors but the one I really liked was this one "Max Rafferty, author, educator, politician." I want this listed after my age on my wikipedia page someday. A close second, in my mind, would be to have it say "rapper/actor, basketball player" which is what it says after Lil' Romeo's name. I mean I do play basketball and I like rap music but I don't think it will ever happen for me. And I am 2/3 there, educator check and author (blog I know is pushing it but close enough) check.

No comments:

Post a Comment