Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Something that needs to be said



This is a departure from my regular posts. I just need to get this out there so that I will feel better. If you are someone who is/was a graduate of Columbia you should be calling for the university to revoke the degree of Kelly Kiloren Bensimone. She is a horrible imposter. Most recently, on the Real Housewives of New York City, she called a young girl's rheumatoid arthritis "cute" and bragged about how proper and polite she was as she rolled in to confront someone 30 minutes late. She also dresses like she is much younger than she actually is (pink rain boots on a 40 year old woman?) and looks much older than she actually is (she is a reminder to wear a high spf). She was also arrested for assaulting her boyfriend. Sucker punch to the face. Wow. She is all class. Kelly refuses to just let anyone use her name for charity. And she is so busy what with all the writing she does. She was the accessories editor at Marie Claire, I mean Elle after all. I have not had this much distaste for a reality show character since last season on the Hills (Spencer). I also feel like watching her and her crew makes my IQ go down. This trash coupled with a few minutes of American Idol and that terrible show with the Osbournes (don't ask ExPats it is too horrible for words) I could scarcely form sentences. I had to switch the channel to MSNBC to regain my will to live.

3 comments:

  1. this post reads like a keith olbermann special comment, and i like it. is this true? turn on msnbc.

    also, this person wasn't even on my radar. should i send my people after her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll add this much: she attended the school of general studies, which has a reputation for admitting students who later go on to embarrass the university. then again, i see that her degree is in english literature; so maybe i, too, can aspire to write for the likes of 'hamptons magazine'.

    (i hadn't heard of her either. what would i do without your blog?)

    ReplyDelete