Monday, April 27, 2009

In the Bible it's called fornification



What does this tattoo mean? Audrina is rumored to have this and it seems to have a lot going on.


That's right this week they brought in an even more vapid player. I am still scratching my head and trying to figure out why. Colby and his girlfriend were on vacation in LA. They go on a double date with Spencer and Heidi. It was very strange. Spencer kept asking questions of them like they were from another planet and the girlfriend insulted Heidi by pointing out how different she looked. (I think the insult was the reminder of how she used to look like a human being not that she was ugly before) Spencer and Colby go to a gym to box and then Colby offers to show Spencer some Bible verses. Spencer agrees to this and is condescending/texting for the entire event. It was all too confusing and this episode leaves me wondering what was the point of it all.

Audrina's crash the boys' trip plan really pays off. They drink and sunbathe and drink some more. The culmination of this is when Audrina stays the night in Brody's room. Brody is not proud but honest when debriefing with the boys. "I cheated on my girlfriend." (He is telling Doug, Frankie, and my personal fave, Sleazy T) Did she do this because she has always had a crush on Brody or because she wanted to make JB jealous? A little of both I would wager. I am now adding person with good judgement to Audrina's resume which already included budding physicist and MENSA member. I just am annoyed by the fact that she didn't have any remorse about being a homewrecker. I had a strong reaction to her sluttiness. I mean she ends this episode by saying Jayde should bring it. What is she...I can't think of the proper thing to equate her to...something akin to a girl standing in front of her locker and talking about how she is going to kick someone's ass.



Ghost Whisperer update: Melinda Gordon (JLH's character) is pregnant with Jim's baby. I am very excited about this news which most people who know me can tell you is a really big deal. Babies usually freak me out. (How sad that this made me say to myself: "Wow a lot of people around me are having babies." Umm..don't worry I still have firm hold on the line between fantasy and reality) In Jim news he finally remembers who he is so we usually just see Jim even though he is in Sam's body. Confusing I know but still exciting. Things are falling into place. The only really weird thing is that the Jamie Kennedy/JLH love has created a weird dynamic on the show. Maybe I am imagining it but they have some weird tension. They act strangely around one another, like they are trying too hard to not act like there is something going on.

1 comment:

  1. That thing on her neck is actually what I would expect to result if Audrina were allowed to pick her own tattoo. She would start out bold and confident, then get confused and change her mind and end up with a snake sleeping on/eating a strawberry on her neck and/or in bed with Brody Jenner.

    ReplyDelete