Sunday, July 31, 2011

August? Already?


August is the time when I have to start gearing up. I have decided that I will allow myself to think about school (I am certainly not ready for that quite yet). Warren's birthday,the beginning of 2L, and duh duh duh, my birthday. This year I will be turning 30. I will be honest I am feeling a little apprehensive about it (although I think this cupcake is being a little dramatic) but I still have most of the month prepare. My brother-in-law, Ian, suggested I celebrate by remembering my Twenties.

"The Last Twenty of my Twenties" - each day I will celebrate by doing things that remind me of being in my twenties. **Please note I did not do these things all the time just on occasion (in case my mom is reading this).

1) Listen to Dave all day (If only I hadn't gotten rid of that wall sized poster I had of him)
2) Drink Margaritas made with varying grades of tequila, cheap to expensive
3) Spend hours analyzing a phone call my friend received from a guy
4) Spend an entire day watching "Sex in the City" in my pjs
5) Spend time obsessing about my career and the state of education
6) Wander around Seattle (might have to be Spokane)
7) Spend the day in a coffee shop (There are two I really like here)
8) Pull an all-nighter stressing about something (but what should I stress about?)
9) Go for a long run (might have to walk some of it)
10) Drink a flaming drink. I love those! ( I think they bring you closer to the Gods. It is like touching the heavens and I might have referred to them as "the truth and the light" a time or two.)
11) Smoke a cigarette (So bad for me,sorry body!)
12) Buy a cd
13) Go to Mexico (I can't really do this one so I will have to put it in the bank for another time.)
14) Eat Papa John's Pizza
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21) (Remember I can't go to Mexico so I need an extra one)

Uh oh. Not quite there? Any suggestions? I would love to hear any terrific ideas you might have, especially healthy ones, most of these seem to be things that are hard on my body/full of calories/involve me sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment