Saturday, October 10, 2009

I think you are the only person I haven't gotten in a fight with, who I first met



Stacie the bartender and Kristin are besties because they are both bitches (their words not mine) and the producers told them to be. (Dee and I are friends because we both know what it is like to have people be jealous of us.)

Kristin tries to meet up with Audrina to talk face to face and be friends, bury the hatchet so to speak. Audrina blows her off and Lo has a nice little lunch to keep the viewers informed about what Kristin is thinking. She is going to go after Justin Bobby.

Audrina thinks that Justin is trying to hang out with Kristin too piss her off. I honestly don't think it has anything to do with her. Audrina is self obsessed and believes in the girl code. Could she be getting dumber? You should hear her talk to this band. I really like your music, I can relate you know relationships and stuff. Uggghh. (Did I mention that I don't like anyone on this show anymore.)

Just when you thought that you couldn't hate Spencer more...enter Enzo. He is an adorable little six year old who lives with their neighbors. The kid loves Spencer and wants to be friends. Heidi thinks that having a kid will make Spencer grow up. (Spencer suggests a cat or a dog, probably a good place to start.) Spencer thinks Heidi is acting crazy, baby crazy. Spencer comes home one day to find Enzo playing his Wii tennis game and eating his cookies. Spencer turns it off mid game and bounces him. He tells him to say goodbye to Heidi forever.

Justin Bobby and Kristin are hooking up at club. He looks totally different. He has shaved, gotten a haircut and put on some suspenders. Audrina is devastated, again. I am beginning to see a pattern. They might actually like each other. They ride on the motorcycle together. Hey, that used to be Audrina's seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment